 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1957
Re: Zenith
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Kunce wrote:
   1st off why does the windscreen look like its frosted. 2nd what can I do to keep the whites from washing out.

As additional follow-up, both of these issues may be improved a bit if you use the lugnet color files, assuming you were not already doing so. There’s an option for this in the latest radiosity include file at www.digitalbricks.nl -- the lugnetcolors.inc file in that package can be used independently, too.

--Tom