 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 201 – 220 of about 480.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Does LEGO ldraw?

hi folks, on my way home from legoworld 03 I did a little shopping at legoland germany buying, among other things, this legoland exclusive: (URL) comes in a bare plastic bag, like the ones we use to store vegetables in a refrigerator. no (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general)

rendering
(score: 0.498)

  Re: Detail on curved surfaces?

(...) Hi Lars: Thanks for the answer. I hadn't checked in a while and didn't see that anyone had responded, but I appreciate your input. Following your pointer a few months ago, I read through the povray newsgroups about the hi-res Formula-1 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.495)

  Re: Attention! Cut your rendering time in half!!

(...) IrfanView does batch image processing and is available for free on windows. -Mike (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.494)

  LDraw to RenderMan conversion

Hi there! Neither do I rendering nor am I enemy of POV-ray, still posting this: I've found an LDraw to RenderMan convertor here:(URL) it might be useful for, let's say, 0.5% of you ;) bye rob (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.494)

  Re: Remix Disco: Doomed Disco

Hi Andreas, Firstly, thanks for making a version. If this is the "doomed" version of the picture I'd love to see the long-lived version. It is really excellent and captures the look of a nightclub very well. I particularly like the lighting and the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent
(score: 0.494)

  Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver

(...) It's needed for backwards compability. Using an old/not updated renderer shouldn't make the rendering look awkward. But using a newer renderer should make it better. So is the case with grey rubber, black rubber, and electric conductor. When (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.493)

  Detail on curved surfaces?

I'm working on a rendering that will feature surface detail on a sphere, similar to the way a cylinder (of opposing color) would intersect that sphere. At the moment, I'm using this basic format: #declare thingie = union { intersection { cylinder (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.493)

  Attention! Cut your rendering time in half!!

Alright! Now this works with anything- radiosity included. It actually makes a very low count look like a very high count(just use Jeroen de Haan's radio_1.inc). You will need some kind of image editing software capable of resizing images (if you (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Attention! Cut your rendering time in half!!

(...) Trevor, I couldn't resist, but... Did you consider the time and work required to bring it up in PSP etc and resize them? For a big lot of picture or for really complex models/scenes this may make sense because the time required for resizing a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.492)

  Oli's Sculpture Pages LEGOLIZE-it.com moved to MOCpages.com

Hi there, I had to abandon (URL) LEGOLIZE-it.com> for (URL) legal reasons>. So my MOCs found a new home at (URL) This is a very nice space provided by Sean Kenney (thanks to him for offering this service!) because you cannot only see all of my (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 0.491)

  Re: Submit your pictures for LEGOWORLD 2003

Cool! I know I'm hardly up there with the 'big boys' as far as fancy rendering techniques, but I had a model that I'd been working on rendering recently that I thought looked half-decent. So I uploaded it. Hope you don't think it looks awful. ;-) (I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.490)

  Re: trans black holes

"Tom Bozzo" <abozzo*nospam@midplains.net> wrote in message news:HKo0z5.204y@lugnet.com... (...) max (...) haan's (...) series. Try (...) it back (...) me. (...) v1 (...) The max_trace_level is in the 2.3 version. About the artifacts (or black (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.490)

  trans black holes

take a look at this render below. (URL) the dark area behind and below the scoops behind the canopy. There is a trans red tile back there, that itself looks (ok?) But notice the white tiles below it. This is an annoying effect that I routinely (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.490)

  Zenith

Hey guys I'm still at it and I think you'll like what i've done... (URL) off why does the windscreen look like its frosted. 2nd what can I do to keep the whites from washing out. else I'm in love with rendering... I"m going to uprage the processor (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

well, its not perfect. there is an orientation problem, and those danged leg parts are not coming into MLCAD correctly, although they don't generate errors either...? Anyhow, since I'm on a rendering tear, I thought that I'd try yours out. thanks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.488)

  POV-Ray Insert Menu (WAS Re: Version 2.2 of the LDraw radiosity files available)

Jeroen has once again push the envelope of how we (LDraw users) use POV-Ray. I do believe that he is the first person within our community to make use of the Insert Menu in POV-Ray 3.5. Using the insert menu makes it much easier to use his code for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.487)

  lg_color.inc updates?

ive noticed the colors table has the povray .inc files now .. awsome!! has anyone updated lg_colrs.inc with these color definitions yet? im rendering a model with these new colors .. looks nice.. heheh also i did a render 1280 x 1024 of Robin (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.487)

  Version 2.2 of the LDraw radiosity files available

Hi all, Good news: I have updated the radiosity files (again) and this time included POV-Rays own rad_def.inc file. This give you 10 different radiosity settings. There is a very fast but o so ugly debug setting and a final setting which is good but (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Star Wars mini models 1st wave render & Orange in part

(...) Maybe a light source is really close, but the blue seems rather bright. I'll have to try it myself. There's not an official LDraw color for Dark Blue yet, is there? I checked (URL) (...) 484 looks like the right orange to me, based on your (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) You got it. (...) (The (...) front (...) parts (...) You might want to check your DAT / LDR file, as it looks like the part is rendered in a transparent-gray instead of a solid gray. (...) vehicle, (...) some (...) realistic (...) This is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.481)

More:  Next Page >>