 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 221 – 240 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Close the file 'colors.inc' and try rendering the 'futurecar.pov' file instead. (see the tabs at the top of the screen?) HTH Allister (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ahui Herrera wrote: SNIP (...) The LDraw site. (...) I finally got it to work, rendering car.dat and pyramid.dat with no problem. Now, however, i get this message: (URL) i try to do this file: (URL) not a deep link so plz wait for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Spencer look at the 1st link on this webpage for an overview of how LDraw and POV-Ray interact. (URL) online tutorials are you refering to? The ones on the ldraw site or the POV-Ray site? Have you read Conversion 101 found here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  Re: BFC in MLCad

Hi Jaco, "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HHEyG3.LoB@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm there is a specification about this feature somewhere on ldraw.org or on this server. Maybe Tim Courtney has the link somewhere or if you (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  BFC in MLCad

Hi all, Since I am translating (and re-writing) the helpfiles of MLCad in Dutch, I would like some more explaination on BFC. What does the option Use BFC Statements do in MLCad? Settings > General > Change... Tab Rendering and only available when (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) One of the first things you need is a program like l3p, to convert the .dat files into .pov files. Programs like these can be found on the ldraw site at: (URL) L3p will give you enough of a file that yu can do a decent rendering. Should you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) (I don't know how much of this you can affect from LPub) One way is to add a 'light.dat' to your model at a position you want the light to come from. Not to close though... I usually put the lights far, far away from the model, to get more of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) Actually, as long as you are rendering your file manually in POV, you can delete all of those command line options. There're really only used by LPub with it's generating instruction images and LPub will add them back in automatically. -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 0.479)

  Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

I've been working at rendering a more realistic version of my little 4-wide fire engine. I've gotten it to look much better than my first attempts, which did not use radiosity and were quite cartoonish. So... here's where I'm at so far: (URL) think (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) It's working but very,very slowly. If the POV clock hasn't stopped, then its still rendering. Like I wrote above, it'll take a long time to render on Rad Level 3. Try Rad Level 1 first and then, if you like the way the scene is set up, use (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) Ah, O.K. I think I see how this works. You're effectively telling POV-RAY, "here's a color file I want you to use. Now, here's what color you should assign that file to. In other words, when I say RED from now on, I want you to use that LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) I grabbed those files. I started it again with radio-3.inc and only a couple of my original lights. The radio file seems to include an ambient light setting, but by itself this still seemed a bit dark. I also commented out the line that (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 0.479)

  USS Eggster

Hi all! Inspired by other people's creations that used the top of the Duplo Egg as cockpit, windscreen or canopy I decided to try something myself. Render: (URL) instructions created with LPub: (URL) greetingz... Jaco (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

rendering
(score: 0.478)

  Re: LPub and Mega-POV Question

(...) I will second Kevin's suggestion of changing to ldview or ldglite. They produce excellent instruction pics and I think they look much better than MegaPOV with edge-lines for instructions. That said, I would strongly recommend backing up all (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent
(score: 0.478)

  Re: LPub and Mega-POV Question

(...) Hi David, From what I remember, MEGA-POV 0.7 is the last one that had the edge line capabilities. It was dropped in the follow on version of MEG_POV and I don't know if subsequent versions ever brought it back. So, if you're set on ray tracing (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent
(score: 0.478)

  Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

(...) Yes, it's me again, There are some good tips in the "Digital lighting & rendering" book by Jeremy Birn: You should use at least 2 lights: a key light [KL] (your main light) and a fill light [FL] (to fill the shadows created by the KL) You want (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 0.477)

  vose inspection car render

hey guys, I studied all weekend and after a serious amount of trial and error, I have a rendering that I'd like to share and get some feedback on. here it is... (URL) is done with the Jeroen's radiosity library2. I used ambient light and 2 actual (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

rendering
(score: 0.476)

  UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

hey guys, the emails about the color libraries came all morning, and i'm glad to say that now I can use all the cool colors from (URL) well as the original colors from color.inc. This souped up render has replaced the orignial. Here is the link. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

rendering
(score: 0.476)

  LEGO Train Poster 2003 ready!

Hi all, It was a close finish but thanks to some people (read below for the Grammy speech) I was able to finish the LEGO Train Poster 2003 just before my vacation. New on this poster are (of course) the new models for 2003; the 4511 High Speed Train (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.trains) !!

rendering
(score: 0.473)

  Night picture was Re: Remix Lenin is closed (sort of)

(...) I'm glad you had fun. I must try that snow macro too. It is just so cool. Andreas is brilliant at finding good stuff to do with POVray. Night pictures is an excellent idea. And next one I'll do without any competition element so I can play too (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent
(score: 0.469)

More:  Next Page >>