 CAD / MLCad / 667
Re: MLCAD Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 06:48:20 GMT

This one is in progress. I got this information elsewhere and 2.0 will allow
to copy and paste between different models.

What do you mean with inlining funtion?

Michael

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G59AI9.Fs8@lugnet.com...

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
After several weeks of heavy MLCAD use, I offer these suggestions for
future versions (or perhaps these features are available and I just
haven't found them):

Thought of another good one.  It would be handy to be able to cut/copy and
paste lines between models.  Opening a model seems to flush the
clip-board.

By the way, I just authored my first part using MLCad, and the experience
was a pleasant one.  I don't suppose an inlining function is in the works?
:-)

-John Van