 CAD / MLCad / 666
Re: Mirroring models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 04:17:03 GMT

I wrote a VB program to mirror the symetrical portions of my star destroyer.
I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested : )

"Bryan Hodges" <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net> wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to mirror a model in MLCad or LDraw?  I'm currently
utilizing MLCad to make dat files of my Imperial Shuttle, and I've • completed
the left wing for it.  I'd like to simply mirror the right wing, since • it's
an exact symetrical copy of the left wing.  This would save me quite a bit
of time as the wings are quite large.  I've figured out how to copy parts
and entire models, but I cannot find a way to mirror the parts... I'm sure
it's possible as it seems like a logical function to include in a cad
program, but I just can't figure out how it's done.  Any information would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Bryan