 CAD / MLCad / 689
Re: Mirroring models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jason S. Mantor writes:
I wrote a VB program to mirror the symetrical portions of my star destroyer.
I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested : )

I'd be interested in it.  I used one of the methods suggested, and while it
works ok for me I plan on making the DAT file publicly available and I want
it to be to be "correct."  If you want to post it somewhere and provide the
URL that'd be great, or if you want you can just send it to me via e-mail
(my e-mail address is hobartrus@hotmail.com)

I also want to take this chance to thank those that posted replies on how to
mirror models.  It has helped me a great deal in my effort to finish the dat
file of my Imperial Shuttle.  Hopefully it will be done by the end of this
week and I'll be able to post it.

Thank you

-Bryan