 CAD / MLCad / 708
Re: MLCAD Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 06:03:23 GMT

The next version of MLCad will support reloading of the project / model -
which means (revert to saved).

Michael

--
================================
Ing Michael Lachmann

koen <koen.jordens@student.kuleuven.ac.be> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G5KvoC.JDF@lugnet.com...

I insert hoses like this :
first I create my model in mlcad,
then I create the hose in ldraw-mode and name it hose1.dat
last part of my model in mlcad is hose1.dat
then I save my model in mlcad and if the hose is not right,
then I change it in ldraw-mode save the file there, open a new file in • mlcad
and then reopen my model wich is in the recent file list.
It could help if mlcad had a menu command wich lets us flush the • submodel
cache, just like there is a menu command the flushes the part cache

If the model is not right , it may be easier to open it with ldview.
then you can just recreate the hose untill it looks right.