 CAD / MLCad / 2091
Re: What about a LEGO TECHNIC tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 00:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
But, rotations are limited to parallel to the X,Y and Z planes, so I don't think
you are addressing what I'm talking about.

That's not true.  It is true that doing rotations around arbitrary axes requires
a lot more understanding of what's going on, but MLCAD allows you to define the
full 3D vector around which the rotation happens, so you can rotate in any
plane.

--Travis