 CAD / 12834
Re: What about a LEGO TECHNIC tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:03:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Niels Bugge wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Our lurking friend WIlly Tschager mentioned that he has a tutorial on rotations
in MLCad.

www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/easyrotation-en.html

It looks good Willy!  Thanks!

dear friends,

kevin made me notice that the LTT has resigned. looks like lugnet went back to
its roots and the circumstances for my leaving are no longer valid - hopefully?

Agreed, why is all the good stuff hidden like that? There ought to be a link
from the MLCad homepage to this!
BTW, if you're lurking Willy, I can't see there's any link from
http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html to it, so how on earth are people going
to find it?

because this is just a beta version I wrote in april. the final version will be
up in a few days and will be linked to the mlcad-page. befor publishing the
whole thing I wanted to make sure that I got everything right. ahui, chris and
rosco did a great job by giving valuable feedback and correcting my grammar. I
also had to translate the tutorial into german and italian which took quite a
bit. at this point almost everthing is in place an will go live by the end of
the week.

On a side note: I really like the look of your page, and it seems to be
optimized for my screen resolution, 1024x768, but since I always have my
favorites bar turned on (eating up the left 200 pixel) I get this annoying
vertical scrollbar: since I can't be the only one with that problem, I think you
should consider making it more scalable.

many thx :-) I'm well aware of this issue. it's an authors choice: it's
WYSIWIWYTG - what you see is what I want you to get. it's the same old story -
scalablility versus an overall design concept.

-NB

w.