 CAD / 12817
Re: What about a LEGO TECHNIC tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:08:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I whould love to do my LEGO TECHNIC sets also in ldraw but I found it
hard and bit complex to do.
So what if someone does a tutorial for me or anyone that want's to have their
TECHNIC sets in Ldraw format?

I don't mind if the tutorial is showing how to do set with MLCad or ldglite.

Thanks

Hi Eduardo,

Technic models are complex to design, build and draw.
What is it you find difficult? Maybe if you ask some specific questions, I (or
someone else) can help you.

Creating a tutorial however is a lot of work.
I think you would be helped by looking at some models that are already drawn in
LDraw.

Jaco