Re: RACHAL Changeover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

It’s a day late but we changeover from RACHAL 1 - Atmosphobic to the all new RACHAL 2 - RACHAL Impossible today. Thank you very much to everyone who submitted an entry. I really enjoy seeing what you’ve all come up with and it we some excellent variety this time (and an animated movie was definitely a first). The new challenge is up 1 and we will not be adding any more entries to the old gallery 2.

Damn, I really wanted to enter the previous contest, as I worked pretty long on my contribution. The truth is, however, that it is still being rendered. It is already running for 70 hours now, and it is only at about 45% done!!!! :-(.... When it’s done, I will post it on this board anyway.