Re: RACHAL Changeover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hi all,

Tim Gould (on behalf of the LDraw webmasters)

Main page: <http://www.ldraw.org/Article450.html>

Gallery: <http://www.ldraw.org/Article451.html>

What kind of editor program produces for us Notepad users such unreadable
files? http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/pix/Rachal.jpg

/Tore

hi folks,

since no Mac or UNIX was involved in the creation of the mpd file we are trying
to understand what has messed up the end line character. we uploaded four files
and would like to know how they turn out in notepad. please screenshot:

http://www.ldraw.org/files/BricksDOS.ldr
http://www.ldraw.org/files/BricksMac.ldr
http://www.ldraw.org/files/BricksUNIX.ldr
http://www.ldraw.org/files/Bricks_Willy.ldr