Re: RACHAL Changeover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
well ... you know the saying: "The exception proves the rule!" or was it "There
is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception!" :-D anyway send
it over to Ldraw.org and I'll add it the old gallery.

w.

Thanks!! I hope it ever gets finished, or at least before my computer
crashes.... :-)