 Off-Topic / Geek / 5187
Re: Notetab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Tore Eriksson wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Tore Eriksson wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Ross Crawford wrote:
   I have been using it for at least 3 years, and I would also highly recommend it for Windows users.

ROSCO

And Notepad.exe is 56 kb.

Alright I’ll give that Notetab a chance.

/Tore

Ok, I replaced Notepad with Notetab, and it is surprisingly fast and in all ways better than MS Notepad. All ways - except one: I also replaced one single .exe file with 129 files in 7 new folders, 3.37 Mb using 5,4 million bytes of disk space! How many new registry entries... I just don’t want to know. MS Notepad is the opposite of Fatware, ie what I normally criticize MS for.

LOL Notepad creates at least one registry entry too (and I don’t want to know how many more!)

ROSCO