Re: LDraw.org's March 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 07:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dean Earley wrote:
Willy Tschager wrote:
Congratulations to the winners of the March 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month
(MOTM/SOTM) contests:¬

<http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM-entry-modelid-143.html MOTM, Armored Snow
Transport by Petar Potocnjak>¬
<http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM-entry-modelid-143.html SOTM, The Forces
of Isengard by Philip Heinrich>¬ ¬ Congratulations also to the winners of the
new Part of the Month (POTM) contest:¬

Are these supposed to be the same URLs?

ups! my bad. it's indeed a copy'n'past artefact. usually I prepare the contest
posts offline because of all the links. I simply forgot to delete the SOTM entry
used in february. sorry about that.

beside all these we haven't got any SOTM entry for 2 months now! no render-nerds
out there? all busy having fun with RACHAL?

w.