 CAD / 14506
14505  |  14507
Subject:
LDraw.org's March 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:30:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM) contests:

MOTM, Armored Snow Transport by Petar Potocnjak
SOTM, The Forces of Isengard by Philip Heinrich

Congratulations also to the winners of the new Part of the Month (POTM) contest:

POTM–Best Part, Minifig Torso with White Braces and Cartridge Belt Pattern by Willy Tschager
POTM–Most Desired Part, Wheel 43.2 x 22 without Pinholes, with External Ribs by Marc Klein

The voting for the April 2007 Model of the Month of the Month contest
is now open. Unfortunately we’ve got only ONE entry for the Scene of
Month and have to postpone the contest to May.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team

PS. On a personal note I’d like to thank all the people who have voted for my part :-)