Re: LDraw.org's March 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:17:34 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:
Congratulations to the winners of the March 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month
(MOTM/SOTM) contests:¬

<http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM-entry-modelid-143.html MOTM, Armored Snow
Transport by Petar Potocnjak>¬
<http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM-entry-modelid-143.html SOTM, The Forces
of Isengard by Philip Heinrich>¬ ¬ Congratulations also to the winners of the
new Part of the Month (POTM) contest:¬

Are these supposed to be the same URLs?

The links don't appear to be anywhere obvious on the main site.

<http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM-entry-modelid-144.html POTM–Best Part,
Minifig Torso with White Braces and Cartridge Belt Pattern by Willy Tschager>¬
<http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM-entry-modelid-153.html POTM–Most Desired
Part, Wheel 43.2 x 22 without Pinholes, with External Ribs by Marc Klein>¬

Both these report "failed to read database" then show the content as normal.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk