 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4801 – 4820 of 7032.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: * LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.53 released *

(...) F12, F12, F12, F12, .... ;-)))...))), w. (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) While I agree that someone in that situation might have such a conflict of interest, then again,they might not. It's pretty far fetched to see how someone in Tim's position could possibly have any conflict of interest (except in a good way for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Need partnumbers and some partnames

(...) There are trainbases with and without motorcutouts, some with the same size. That's why I suggested to add the cutout to the name. Also for seeking those parts as one of them is just a plate. Perhaps adding Motorcutout as a keyword can help to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Well, more kudos to Orion for opening the discussion then, even if it got off-topic. I have not changed my views on the matter, but at the same I have certainly gained insight into the mindset of other community members. At the end of the day, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Just to point out - this discussion is only about the Model of the Month. The Scene of the Month contest would not be change. This would help sharpen focus of MOTM on the actual LDraw model, and SOTM would focus on composition, rendering (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Need partnumbers and some partnames

Now the parts update 2003-03 is released, I started to make some parts I have already created ready for upload to the parts tracker. I need partnumbers for the following parts. I also want to know if the partnames are correct. * Technic Brick 1 x 2 (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Here's the correct link: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) ... (...) So let's separate the issues. I think we all agree that a LEGO employee should not be in the SC (if only for the appearance of impropriety). If you want to make a special case for Tim, or make a more generic way of allowing (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Well, the ldraw directory itself can be specified in ldraw.ini. And while I agree that filling up the Windows directory is generally a bad thing, you can't have the file be in the LDraw directory if it is the file that specifies where to find (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) I object, for the record. I think the point isn't if someone can influence TLC policy, but if they can influence LDraw's policy. In my optinion, if you get a paycheck from LEGO, you might have a conflict of interest. (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) That reads better to me. (...) Well maybe we need such a mechanism anyway, in case other unknown conflicts or questions arise in future? ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) I concur. :) I haven't been following this thread at all up until now, but Jake's post caught my eye. And I agree with what he said - only I want to go a little further. Couldn't anybody that even has association with TLC possibly have a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(URL) anyone have *any* feedback on these ideas? Orion? Please let me know (even in a private e-mail if you want) if you think these are viable alternatives or if they're totally not worth considering! I'd appreciate any comment! Thanks, --Ryan (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) I do apologise if I misinterpreted your words, but I would suggest that my interpretation is an extremely reasonable one given the word choices you used. (...) I would think not, but I look to the steering committee to do a lot more than make (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) He's high enough up (and his job description is focused in such a critical direction) that I think almost everyone would agree that there was a conflict of interest in his case. LEGO is his career now, after all. (...) The problem with special (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I know. (...) Because learning more about what we can do with the LDraw format (IMO) is one of the aims of the contest. And if the files aren't published we don't learn much. Making sure we are allowed to publish the DAT/MPD files also means (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) No, I do not think we all agree that. (...) Yes, someone does so disagree. In fact I'd go farther, I think most of us do disagree, at least for the case of people that have little or no practical influence within LEGO (people who work in (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I agree (strongly) with Orion here. While I'd love to have copies of other people's LDraw files when voting for the contest, ultimately the decision to make the source of a model public should remain up to the author. -Tim (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I agree with your ambition. It makes good sense to let MOTM focus strictly on the models and let SOTM cover more broader aspects of presenting models. (...) Makes good sense. And I would prefer that we insist that the submissitted files can be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu4L6M.1Eyo@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) these (...) in some cases "xxx.exe /LDRAWDIR=C:/LDRAW /LDRAWINI=\\LDRAW_BOX/INI will work too. There is no standard function set in windows (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.811)

More:  Next Page >>