 CAD / Development / 9374
9373  |  9375
Subject:
Need partnumbers and some partnames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:50:36 GMT

Now the parts update 2003-03 is released, I started to make some parts I have
already created ready for upload to the parts tracker.

I need partnumbers for the following parts. I also want to know if the partnames
are correct.

* Technic Brick  1 x  2 with Hole and Thin Top
* Magnet Holder for Trainbase  6 x 22 Type I
* Trainbase  6 x 22 with Motorcutout Type I
* Trainbase  6 x 22 with Motorcutout Type I with Magnets (Complete)
  (this name seems too long...)
  How should this trainbase be distinguished from the newer trainbase x280?

* Train Signal 4.5V (Complete)
* ~Train Signal Base
* ~Train Signal Blade
* ~Train Signal Handle
* ~Train Signal Pole
* Train Signal Plate

Should I create 4 complete shortcuts for the train signal?
(Red/Blue Stop, Red/Blue Proceed, White/Red Stop, White/Red Proceed)
From the outside both pole halves are identical. The inner structure is
different, but can't be seen when glued together (I have no unglued poles, so I
can't see those differences)

* Electric Lightbrick  4 x  2 (complete assembly shortcut)
* ~Electric Lightbrick  4 x  2
* Light Bulb for Electric Lightbrick  4 x  2

The light bulb should have a partnumber on its own, it was sold seperately, too.

For pictures of these parts, see my website:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/index.htm
(Town parts and Train parts)

//Niels