 CAD / Development / 9657
Re: 4.5V Semaphore Signal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 04:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
I came up with another solution for the two common color variants issue,
without having four complete/shortcuts:
Create the shortcuts without the baseplate, as the other parts share the
same color. (all blue or all red)

On the real parts, do the poles separate from the baseplates?  If they do
separate, then this is a good solution.  If they don't separate, then this isn't
such a good solution -- the 'complete' part file should be just like the part
you'd pull out of a freshly-opened set.

Steve