 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4641 – 4660 of 7032.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Test version of LDraw Add-On Installation

Steve, I gave it a shot. It installed okay on a Win98 (_not_ Win98 Second Edition) machine with minimal other software installed (one I'm rebuilding at work). The machine had Office 2000 Professional (SR 1) and Norton AntiVirus 2000, and that's (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I think 2 means Ldraw.org has the right to chose what to keep and 7 means that the work will become part of the Ldraw.org library (and probably "protected" by the license). Although they are related for sure. Jude (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  mirror site for downloading?...

Hi! Now that I've gotten a 20GB hard drive installed in my PC, I'm reloading all the various LCAD programs onto the new drive. But I have a problem. I *STILL* cannot access www.ldraw.org, so I cannot get the basic LEdit/LDraw stuff. So, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I agree. (...) What does 'conversion to another format' mean? Do you mean converting the ARJ archive to ZIP format? How about converting the ASCII data to EBCDIC? Or doing a straight conversion to a binary format?[1] How about reorganizing the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) The basic question here is too big for a few people to decide; it concerns everyone who includes themselves in 'the group known as ldraw.org'. So this is for everyone: Should ldraw.org restrict redistributions of the parts library? Or should (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I think all of those examples are simply conversions to other formats, they don't change the contents of the files. This could be added to the 'Definitions' section of the license. (...) From the zlib license: 1. The origin of this software (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Posting notices about ldraw.org (and other website) inaccessability

"Adam Ogle" <oglewood@lcs.net> wrote in message news:G156s0.55D@lugnet.com... (...) Sounds like a good idea! Todd? Anyone? -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (URL) - Zacktron Alliance ICQ: 23951114 AIM: TimCourtne (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Posting notices about ldraw.org (and other website) inaccessability

Hey Tim, I have a better idea. Why not start a group, e.g. lugnet.webpage It could have subgroups of .updates .inaccessable I would be worth a try and I am tired of cheking this group and all it having is post about inaccessablilty. Oh Well Adam O (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: mirror site for downloading?...

(...) The best place for distribution files would be someting like ftp://ftp.brickshelf...pub/ldraw/ just upload what you want to /incoming, send me an email and I will move it over. KL KL (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I'm not sure this is practical. It also may not be enforceable. Someone may 'modify' the library in a way that ldraw.org can't use. For example, they may do a mechanical conversion of the files to a binary format, perhaps in a single file. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:39CA2C31.7D06F3....com.br... (...) concerns (...) I don't have a ton of time to reply to comments on library distribution, but here's a little clarification on what I see as Steve (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: mirror site for downloading?...

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:G1B1x5.Bqx@lugnet.com... (...) Mike Stanley has a parts update mirror on his site, linked to from the updates page on ldraw.org. Its possible to put them on Brickshelf - but I would want them (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

A few suggested changes. IANAL and IANAPA (not a Parts Author). (...) What is the intent here? To allow others to carry on if ldraw.org goes kaput? In that case c/will be revoked/will lapse/. That means that ldraw.org rights to the stuff cease to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) Why would commercial endevours be unacceptable? I can't see the point of drawing the line between commercial and non-commercial use. If someone can figure out a way to make money by adding value to what we've done, more power to them. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I suggested a reword for it. However I'm not sure your likes and dislikes are germane. The intent of this paragraph is to ensure that if LDraw.org should cease to exist, it is clear what should happen. That is, that the rights should revert (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) Oh, one other thing I just thought of. IS this what we want to have happen? Or does the "defunct" Ldraw.org need to "retain" rights in order to preserve them? I dunno. Also, we need to check to make sure that using non-exclusive is sufficient, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

I am sorry to jump in so late. I am the debian packager of LeoCAD. My general thoughts on this follow. I think it would be best to use a common, existing license rather than add to the license soup if at all possible. Of course, one doesn't want to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: mirror site for downloading?...

(...) Thanks, Kevin. I've just checked this URL, and so far, all we have there is LDLite. Unfortunately, what I really need are the two parts for LEdit/LDraw (i.e., "complete.exe" and the other one, I forget what it's called...). Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  RE: Parts license

(...) Have we heard a POV on this from the Jessimans? The fact that ldraw.org is sometimes hard to reach for some people mean we should definitely allow mirrors (maybe the mirrors need to have permission?) Also, I think LCAD programmers should be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Parts license

(...) And who would that group be ? Only person who actually do some work directly for ldraw.org or it includes everyone who contributed a part to the library or a program ? (...) I think redistribution is too vague, we should have different (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.210)

More:  Next Page >>