Re: mirror site for downloading?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 02:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Kevin Loch writes:

The best place would be something like:
"ftp://ftp.brickshelf.com/pub/ldraw/"
Just upload what you want to "/incoming",
send me an email and I will move it over.

Thanks, Kevin.  I've just checked this URL,
and so far, all we have there is LDLite.
Unfortunately, what I really need are the two parts
for LEdit/LDraw (i.e., "complete.exe" and the other one,
I forget what it's called...).

Thanks,
Franklin