 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4441 – 4460 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  POV difference in LDraw?

Is there any way to make something similar to the useful difference function from POV into LDraw? It's far beyond my programming skils, but we've made so many great improvements together so far so I believe that there is hope. Isn't the POV source (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) I have no knowledge of writing scripts for converting files between CAD packages but I would be interested to know if anyone has or could write a converter from MLCAD to AutoCAD. AutoCAD like Microstation and 3DSMAX has a built in rendering (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

(...) planned (...) nothing (...) Yes, it's true. We [the LCAD Comm.] are changing as the advancements do... (...) take (...) ideas (...) L3Lab, (...) lot (...) Is this a completely "good" idea? I've only recently learned LCAD and have been using (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Special tools used to build/design parts?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any special 3d design tools that people are using to create parts. I checked the LDraw.org pages and mostly saw viewers. Anyone? Any opinions on the best tools for a potential new designer? -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  ldglite 0.7.2

Yet another version of ldglite is available. I'm up to version 0.7.2 now. The new version incorporates a few changes suggested here. I forgot exactly what they were though. Sorry. The other major enhancements are as follows: I double buffered the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) One of the main reasons I wrote my 3DSMAX to DAT converter was to use the boolean ops modelling abilities of 3DSMAX. When I created the technic wheels and tires that were basically a dish with holes bored through them, I couldn't imagine doing (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:G5vw45.84H@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) viewers. (...) I used to use only LDAO's editor along with LDLite or LDView for viewing. I've done a few easy parts in MLCAD, and the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  New Parts in 2001

Just opened my first 7146 set, the new Star Wars TIE Fighter. MmmMMMMmmmm, lovely triangular girder. Wonderful new flexible deep-ribbed hose. Must resists urge to LDraw ... must resist ... must ... Well, at least until tomorrow. :) Steve (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

We have been doing a lot of thinking and planning for the future focus of LDraw.org recently. Within a week or so, a new section of the site is planned to be released. From this, a slight restructuring will take place but nothing fundamentally (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

(...) Tim will have to correct us, but I believe that James's family has given Tim permission to continue publishing James's work. This is probably something which should be properly ironed out with the Jessiman's. They will have to decide to what (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  ldraw.org Holiday Fun

Here's an idea... Does someone want to take the standard ldraw.org header image, and give it Christmas decorations? I think that would be pretty cool, and would allow someone out there to explore what they can do with enhancing an image. I'll accept (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

(...) In other words, the contributors grant ldraw.org the rights to do whatever they want with the parts. This should be in the parts submission page, along with a button "I have read and accept the terms of the agreement". It has nothing to do (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

Hi Tim, Good idea, perhaps (i hope so !) we can get some more detailed 'help' on the new programs/ utilities. There are a lot unknow / un documented buttons in those programs. I'm looking forward to it. Ludo (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

(...) Again, care needs to be taken here. If the program is a program which converts the library itself, requiring it to be liberally licensed may be reasonable. A conversion program which just converts a LDraw .DAT to a new format which will use a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

(...) James didn't want me to distribute the library in the original format, because he wanted to have the original library available only from his page but after I told him that I was using a modified format he said there were no problems. If you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3vgsm23c1.fsf@...ldomain... (...) It certainly should be given weight in any discussion of LeoCAD, and might help set precedent. Was giving credit to LDraw and part authors on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) part in (...) The (...) relied (...) wrote (...) not (...) different. (...) LDraw (...) directly. (...) Thanks for the correction and lists. John Van (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Keywords Question

(...) Yes there is. If the news-search wasn't temporarily deactivated, I'd point you to it. Here's a cooked version of the discussion: ===...=== FAQ for CATEGORY and KEYWORDS meta-statements ===...=== Q: What are '0 CATEGORY' and '0 KEYWORDS'? A: (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Monorail parts (LDRAW .dat)

(...) I'm looking for the Ldraw .dat files of monorail parts. Thanks. Norbert (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.219)

  Re: License - again

(...) It may be worth to note here that the binary format for LeoCAD falls into the former category. And as Leonardo Zide has said, James Jessiman did allow him to redistribute the transformed parts library independent from the main LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.218)

More:  Next Page >>