Subject:
ldraw.org Holiday Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:08:01 GMT

Here's an idea...
Does someone want to take the standard ldraw.org header image, and give it
Christmas decorations?  I think that would be pretty cool, and would allow
someone out there to explore what they can do with enhancing an image.  I'll
accept anyone who wants to do this' entry up until Sunday, and then will
choose among the entrants which one to put on the site.  The 'winner' will
get mentioned on the front page for the design.

Note: this is a little contest, just fer the heck of it.  I might even post
all the entries on a page somewhere.

LMKWYT, and Happy Photoshopping! ;-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com