 CAD / Development / 5713
5712  |  5714
Subject:
POV difference in LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:22:11 GMT

Is there any way to make something similar to the useful difference function from POV into LDraw? It's far beyond my
programming skils, but we've made so many great improvements together so far so I believe that there is hope. Isn't the
POV source available?

Or, AutoCAD should have something similar I guess. (I've never tried AutoCAD myself, but I'm prepared to do it if this
could be a way). I know there is a great converter from AutoCAD format to LDraw.

Just wondering...

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden