 CAD / Development / 5841
Re: POV difference in LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:29:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Trond Hasse Lie wrote:

Well.. actually... I've almost finished an AutoCAD VBA-macro for importing
DAT-files (into Acad 2000(i)).

Just having touble with the transformation matrix thingy... I get the
objects placed correctly, but not rotated/scaled properly.
so... if anyone feel that they could help me out here... contact me....

There's been quite a bit written about the transformation matrix, in the
LDraw FAQ and on this newsgroup.  Can you be more specific about the
problem you're having?

Steve