 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4381 – 4400 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

New to this forum, this is my first chance to vote for MOTM. It's too bad you don't have catagories because there are a couple of strong models here. Both the tractor and train are excellent models as well as the Patrol set of space ships. But the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Space (pt. 1)

"Michael Heinich" <mheinich@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:G6usvx.Cuu@lugnet.com... (...) You can use my LDList program to locate LDRAW parts. It lets you search both the Description and all Keywords that are noted on the parts, and shows all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Question about generating curves

(Note: Please follow-up to ".cad.dev".) (...) OK, first you need to bear in mind that LDraw does _NOT_ draw true curves, it draws _angles_. If you have enough angles in a line, from a sufficient distance, this angled line will _appear_ to be a true (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Plans to include LCAD or TLG part numbers on inventroy entries?

(...) Will Do. (...) I meant being able to get visual apperance of peices in the Lugnet Inventories which do not currently include Ldraw/TLG Part Numbers on inventory entries AFAIK. But I will check again.. Thanks!! Alex (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Unfortunatelly, only after seeing your post here, can I finally ask you to send me the Dats, since in the MOTM page there is not Link or text with your Email. Thanks, See ya Rui Martins (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

For the past week, I have been working with Michael Lachmann and Jacob Sparre Andersen to give LDraw.org a more MLCad focus. We are proud to announce the new subdomain at LDraw.org: (URL) notice there's not much there yet. Because of some unforseen (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Question about generating curves

(...) To check the BFC'ness of your file, use L3Lab. While viewing the file, select the Test | mytest6 menu option. This will color-code all the rendered surfaces. Green is the front/outside of correctly wound surfaces, Red is the back/inside, and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

Well.... I'm making AutoCAD blocks of all the pieces, so that if it has been "created in memory" from before, I just insert it at the apropriate place (x y and z from the dat file). So far, so good. Now... I need to Rotate/Scale it.... To do this in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) Dissagree... (...) Or you use a Revison Control type system.... (...) Alternativly If anyone here can talk CORBA it might be worthwile considering using an app written with that to allow for distribution from various sites according to an (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

Well.. actually... I've almost finished an AutoCAD VBA-macro for importing DAT-files (into Acad 2000(i)). Just having touble with the transformation matrix thingy... I get the objects placed correctly, but not rotated/scaled properly. so... if (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A3CC2C9.871D75....com.br... (...) I disagree - for now, at least. I don't believe resources should be split up - and splitting off LDraw 'proper' into its own separate site while (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) As a somewhat innocent bystander, I'd like to see it stay LDraw.org, which is why I used the LDraw family of applications to refer to programs which will ultimately derrive from the work James started. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Duplo parts?

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts Steve Bliss wrote... (...) Yup... :) (...) There is: Primitive substitution! I found out that we (mis)use stud4.dat by scaling its height by 5 in bricks! (and other factors in other parts) If I add a rounded edge to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

(...) See (URL). Stick with www.ldraw.org for all our LCAD needs. "LDraw" should be the primary term for things LEGO CAD-ish, not just a reference to an obsolete program. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

I mean the front page picture for the competition. The internal shots and stuff are fantastic! (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Cathedral of Ice is nice, but the rendering doesn't show it off very well. It doesn't look very much like a Lego construction, and it looks tiny when it is shot from the high viewpoint. If it were rendered from a mini-figs-eye view, it would look (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

(...) that (...) Several good models, but I found the voting easy. I voted for Brad Hamilton's Cathedral of Ice! I couldn't in good conscience vote for my own when there's one I like better. Nice work, Brad! ;-) --Ryan (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) LeoCAD can import LDraw files and exports 3DS and Wavefront files. Leonardo (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) And I'd still be happy to include the results of that effort under the LDraw umbrella. I think Jacob still has documents on his server about "LDraw II". But we don't need to write a new format -- it's already there. Heck, there are a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

  January LDraw MOTM Competition

Wow. That time of month (and year!) again. Sneaks up on a person. Some really excellent entries this month. This ones gonna be tough: (URL) the entries that included them, I have added page links to the model names. Adds a little to the fun, I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.221)

More:  Next Page >>