Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:53:53 GMT

New to this forum, this is my first chance to vote for MOTM.

It's too bad you don't have catagories because there are a couple of strong
models here.  Both the tractor and train are excellent models as well as the
Patrol set of space ships.  But the Cathedral is hands down the best of this
bunch.  It would be equally amazing, if not more so, if this could be seen
in real life.  I can't imagine the amount of time that went into putting the
cathedral together.  I would love to hear how all the great camera angles
were done.

In lugnet.announce, Terry Keller writes:
Wow.

That time of month (and year!) again.  Sneaks up on a person.
Some really excellent entries this month.  This ones gonna be tough:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/
For the entries that included them, I have added page links to the model
names. Adds a little to the fun, I think.
I suggest right clicking on the link and opening a new browser window - that
way the voting page doesn't get lost in the shuffle. :-)

Everybody have a good holiday and I'll see ya in the next millennium.
For real this time - not that year 2000 junk. This is really it - 2001.

-- Terry K --