 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4121 – 4140 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw setp help

Tim, has any progress been made with the parts library license? It clearly would help if MLCad could be a stand-alone install without the confusion of downloading multiple programs. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.244)

  An idea

Wouldn't it be neat if, when you load a model in a CAD program, if a piece in the model is missing, it could automatically download the missing part from ldraw.org for you? Or periodically poll ldraw.org to see if DAT file updates are available, and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.244)

  Re: LDraw setp help

(...) I can not use DOS or any programming systems because I do not know any computer languages except for a VERY small fraction of BASIC. There has also been a strange message when I downloaded MLCad on to my computer. The message said that it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.243)

  Another idea

For the CAD system I'm developing, I'm planning to have multiple ways of issuing commands: Drop-down and pop-up menus Speedbuttons Keyboard shortcuts (configurable to user preferences) and... Command line interface (like in AutoCAD) In AutoCAD I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Model & Scene of the Month voting at ldraw.org

D'Oh! That does it. If John's not happy, I'm gonna have to scrap the whole thing. Not. :-) -- Terry K -- (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.243)

  LDraw and Brickfest: General summary and comments

Hi everyone!! I'm going to give a general summary of how LDraw happenings went at Brickfest. Right now I'm away from my computer (actually at Bram Lambrecht's in Cleveland) so I can't post pictures and write articles for the site just yet. And (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.243)

  Model & Scene of the Month voting at ldraw.org

Well, Here it is. I think I have this thing working alright - at least my testing works properly. So give it a go. Choose an area (Model and/or Scene) and vote away! (URL) Terry K -- (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Model & Scene of the Month voting at ldraw.org

Aaakk! This is worse trying to vote for the two categories! Before there was often a well done model in a well done scene that stood out. Now there are a bunch of well done models to choose from, and a bunch of well done scenes to choose from. Great (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.243)

  Re: LDraw

(...) What????? You don't use vi for carpentry????!!!!??? What about when you're building a bookshelf?? You just make one shelf, use shift "Y" & shift "P" to copy it as many times as you like!! It always saves me heaps of time!!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.242)

  Re: LDraw and Brickfest: General summary and comments

Hey all! I am curious about stories and photo's of the fest! Congrats to Steve for getting the The Memorial Award! Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

ldraw
(score: 0.242)

  LDraw syntax check in Perl

Hey all: I've written a Perl script/program to check a file for LDraw'ish syntax. I'd like to get feedback on it, as I'm an absolute beginner with Perl. The main purpose of the script is to check files being submitted to the Parts Tracker. So it's (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.242)

  Re: LDraw

Hi Brian, (...) I don't deserve much of the credit, but thanks on behalf of everybody involved in the project. (...) At some point, there was talk about introducing a "part[1] editor" mode in one of the programs, but I don't know if it was done[2]. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.242)

  Re: LDraw syntax check in Perl

(...) The return values from the check routines indicate what kind of syntax was detected. Even values - bad syntax was found Odd values - no bad syntax More specifically, the following values are added together to get the complete return value: 1 - (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.242)

  Re: LDraw syntax check in Perl

Hi Steve, When I run it, with i.e. NEW.DAT I get: ---...--- Checking 'c:\ldraw\models\new.dat' Check results: 1 Short Check : 1 done. ---...--- When I test it with a rather large MPD file I get: ---...--- Checking 'c:\ldraw\models\bbss\bbss.mpd' (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.242)

  Re: Substitute Colors for Dithered Colors?

Erik Olson wrote... (...) Yeah, it was mainly to ensure that you remember to support the full range of LDraw colors, i.e. also 0x2000000-0x7FFFFFF, but I guess you already did :-) Models built in MLCad may use these colors, and L3P+L3Lab support (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.241)

  Re: LDLite 2.2 Released

(...) Better yet, grab the whole source tree at once. If you have CVS, you can use a batch file (or script) like this. @echo PRESS Enter when asked for a password. cvs -d:pserver:anonymous...oot/ldlite login cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous...oot/ldlite (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.241)

  Re: LDLite 2.2 Released

(...) The full idea implementation would have both a before and an after file, so you could surround the file with a transform of some sort. (...) Yeah, it should search the whole LDRAW path and include all the files it finds. Also, now we need a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Substitute Colors for Dithered Colors?

I think much of the use of dithered colors in LDRAW really paid off when the dithering was used to imply a different texture, such as shiny gold, diffuse rubber, or flourescent colors. I'm currently concerned about what happens to the dithered (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.241)

  LDLite 2.2 Released

I've released LDLite 2.2, available at: (URL) release fixes a problem with weird file names (with spaces or foreign characters). In doing so, it also now allows you add double-quotes around the filename in Type-1 lines, in case you want to use weird (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.240)

  Re: New ldraw.org Feature Article - BFC Extensions

*peer* at what time will ldraw.org/feature stop returning a unfound resource page? "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in news:FnFFHt.J7A@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.240)

More:  Next Page >>