Re: New ldraw.org Feature Article - BFC Extensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:36:11 GMT

*peer*

at what time will ldraw.org/feature stop returning a unfound resource page?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in news:FnFFHt.J7A@lugnet.com:

I just updated the ldraw.org Feature Article to a short BFC Extensions
teaser by Jacob.  Also, all future Feature Articles will appear at
http://www.ldraw.org/feature/ and the past articles will be archived
there as well.

-Tim

--