Re: Unofficial Parts Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:47:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Chris Dee writes:

In Netscape 4.5 I just see raw HTML when I follow the links (IE 4.0 seems to
work though, but it's not my browser of choice).

OK.  I'm guessing that's because the detail pages have names like
parts.3001.html.  I noticed that IE 5.5 displays the page correctly, but the
'.html' is cut off in the URL box.

I'll get back in, and change the names to parts_3001.html.

OK, try it now.  Do the detail pages work in Netscape?

Steve