Re: Unofficial Parts Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:01:01 GMT

Steve:

At the same time the server is configured to insist that
requests for documents should not contain ".html". This is
done to make changes in the actual content types invisible.

Are you saying that the server is removing the ".html"
from the response?

Yes. Or to be exact: If you ask for

   http://www.ldraw.org/<something>.html

it will redirect you to

   http://www.ldraw.org/<something>

(which in general will identify the same document)

So what I'm seeing in IE is expected behavior?

Yes (as far as I remember your message).

Jacob
--
"Borg!"