Re: Unofficial Parts Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:13:52 GMT

Steve:

OK, fine.  So how do I mark the files as HTML, besides
giving them an .html extension (which I've now done)?

You create a file named "<filename>.meta" for each file
named "<filename>", and put the line

in it (and ask me to activate the CERN meta module for the
directory the files are located in).

Jacob (who thinks Unix file systems are almost as bad as DOS file systems)
--
"simply because no one had discovered a cure for the universe as a
whole - or rather the only one that did exist had been abolished"