Re: Unofficial Parts Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:32:34 GMT

Steve:

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Chris Dee writes:

In Netscape 4.5 I just see raw HTML when I follow the links (IE 4.0 seems to
work though, but it's not my browser of choice).

OK.  I'm guessing that's because the detail pages have names like
parts.3001.html.  I noticed that IE 5.5 displays the page correctly, but the
'.html' is cut off in the URL box.

I'll get back in, and change the names to parts_3001.html.

OK, try it now.  Do the detail pages work in Netscape?

www.ldraw.org is configured, so only files whoose names end
with ".html" (basically) will be treated as HTML documents.

At the same time the server is configured to insist that
requests for documents should not contain ".html". This is
done to make changes in the actual content types invisible.

Jacob
--
"Filer er rå!"