Re: Unofficial Parts Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

www.ldraw.org is configured, so only files whoose names end
with ".html" (basically) will be treated as HTML documents.

OK, we've got that (now).

At the same time the server is configured to insist that
requests for documents should not contain ".html". This is
done to make changes in the actual content types invisible.

Are you saying that the server is removing the ".html" from the response?
So what I'm seeing in IE is expected behavior?

Steve