Re: Unofficial Parts Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
In another minor lurch toward an automated parts system, the Unofficial
Parts page has been updated.  You can see it at:
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/>. • (snip)
Steve
In Netscape 4.5 I just see raw HTML when I follow the links (IE 4.0 seems to
work though, but it's not my browser of choice).

Chris
For the record, Opera 5.11 views everything just fine.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective