 CAD / Development / 6227
6226  |  6228
Subject:
LDLite 2.2 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:15:52 GMT

I've released LDLite 2.2, available at:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ldlite

This release fixes a problem with weird file names
(with spaces or foreign characters).  In doing so,
it also now allows you add double-quotes around the
filename in Type-1 lines, in case you want to use weird
characters in there also. I expect problems if a line ever has
just one double-quote character, limited to not drawing the
next brick.  A scan of my PARTS directory did not turn up any
lines with only one ".

It fixes the regeneration of LDRAW-compatible .dat files
from .dat files using the extended syntax (ROTATE, etc.).

You can now create a file ldliterc.dat in the working
directory, and ldlite will read that and act as if those
lines were at the beginning of any .dat file you open.
You can use this to override color definitions, etc.
-gyug