 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3821 – 3840 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Portable ldraw system

I just noticed that we need also a program like TD "a.k.a Track desingner" but for all these tools they must not use or need: No Visual Basic DLL "why because they don't work in all my 3 PC only in my good one" No run time stuff like I said above or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

(...) Sure, go ahead and elaborate. I can't fix it if I don't know about it. I did actually try to fix the text update speed at one point. That's a well known problem with the glut library I use. I can't remember why I stopped working on a fix for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: MPD spec

(...) Have you considered that that means that MPD files will no longer be able to be rendered by LDraw? (or have I overlooked something?) (...) Yes, but it is a single-level subroutine system like in C. (I complain about it in C, but that is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

(...) So it all boils down to speed? Has anyone actually tried the LEdit mode (besides the Mac folks who currently have no other option)? I'm just wondering how much of a speedup is required. I've used it for small things on my 486 laptop, but that (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) I try to think of the -a as a rotation matrix for the model, whereas the -cc stuff is a manipulation of the view matrix. Unfortunately the LDRAW default -a matrix "squishes" the model as if it were a view matrix. I guess this is because the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

(...) Wait a minute! How does having a FILE meta-command at the start of the file break the polling feature? That still sounds like a bug. Tell me more. Don (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Smoothing on part level using edge lines

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:3D4FC5B0.1010300@nbi.dk... (...) This doesn't have to be fixed because the visual effect wil be marginal in programs like ldraw.exe (that actually use optional lines for drawing) and it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable LDraw system

(...) Go for it. :) I was taking the approach of grepping the part files for author names, and boiling the list down from there. Steve (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: MPD spec

(...) I disagree with this. Or, if we keep this approach for MPD, I'll want another standard language extension for embedding "macros" in LDraw files. I tend to view (and use) FILEs in MPD files as "subroutines", and I'd prefer they were designed to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Yeah I've known about the problems with the menu for quite a while now. I refuse to go to a 1.0 release number until I fix that. However since I'm running out of release numbers I've actually started to do something about it. Could you give me (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Some of that really sounds like driver problems to me. What does ldglite print out about your opengl drivers? Maybe you're not using the Microsoft Software opengl drivers after all, but rather some brain dead half implemented OEM drivers. Do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Those are indeed the generic Windows drivers. The Trident web-site says the i-7 only has accelerated 3D drivers for 98 and ME, and the GL_RENDERER string agrees. (...) Generic opengl and it took about 15 seconds to render. Are you using the l3 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

Got to play with it some more today, some jumbled notes follow... (...) Ok, I changed this and the effect is like night and day. Thanks! I think I'm using the L3P parser. No parser options given, exe is named ldglite.exe. WHOOPS I'm not, -l3 gives (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Paths, explicit drive references, and the case of file names (Was: MPD spec)

(...) I tend to disagree. Given that the whole point of MPD files is to allow LDraw files to be more portable across multiple machines, I think absolute paths should be disallowed. It doesn't make sense to me to allow absolute paths in a file format (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Portable Ldraw system "Laptop"

(...) I started with my 3th PC 'desktop' a compaq presario with 32MB of ram with a AMD with 233mhz and man I learn patience it was fun. The idea is to get a laptop and not a powerfull one with a nice price and nice system for ldraw. I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: MPD spec

(...) These are good points. Perhaps we should define the spec with two levels: "strict MPD" and "expanded MPD". Strict MPD would require everything necessary to render files with ldraw: - All names on FILE statements follow the DOS filenaming (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev) !

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Yes! Awesome. Drawing time seems to be a little slower, I don't have any numbers for that though. But the refresh is ligntning fast. Hmm, the menu seems to be more responsive too. (...) You sure? Lemme go double-check the docs... Oh my. I seem (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  MPD File Specs

Could anybody point me to the file specs for mpd files? I know I've seen them, but now that I need them, I just can't find them. (Yes, I have looked (at least ten minutes) for the MPD specs in both lugnet and ldraw.org without finding it). TIA, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

  Preview of a new ldraw editor "sort of"

I decided to release a preview on what I'm making so far is called edraw is a new editor for making LDR files with a new system powered by ldglite it uses ldglite's off-screen system so is not real time but I belive it will allow PC's with litle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.866)

More:  Next Page >>