 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What happened to WWW.LDRAW.ORG?... (Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-02)

(...) Same for me. I've also tried typing in www.ldraw.org in the address box, and it doesn't work either. Alan (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) Whilte you make a good argument, I think you're leaving out something. It's the author's responsibility to maintain an address where LDraw.org can contact them on organizational business. Plus, LDraw.org announces important things like this (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

Don Heyse wrote in message ... (...) This is great info Don! Is there a specific directory ldliterc.dat needs to go into? I've tried it in the ldraw and ldlite directories and ldlite doesn't seem to pay any attention to it, although putting the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

(...) As far as I know, you can't do that, but I suppose you could do it with a new META statement. (...) I think there might be some LDRAW programs out there with a notion of a floor or background image. Those are 2D objects that may or may not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I looked here: (URL) and here: (URL) I didn't see that as an explicitly stated goal. I may have missed it somewhere else though. (...) I'm not sure I agree. Perhaps slightly less than if they are. I think there are lots of learning (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Anyone considered Java?

(...) Java3D won't necessarily be in the picture; the discussion you linked to has addressed the need for flexibility in this issue. The plan here is two-fold: make it cross-platform and make it an extensible framework. It's not so much about (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!

Daniel: (...) If your machine is behind a firewall, it is very likely that you are using a proxy without knowing it. It is not uncommon to put a "transparent proxy", which intercepts HTTP requests, in a firewall. Franklin: Did you get through to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?

Hey everybody, At BricksWest last weekend, Wayne Gramlich told me about this site: (URL) you are heavily into Java, Wayne figures that it would take no more than a week of code to have a Macintosh LDraw modeller written on top of this. Do we have (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) AHAHHAHA!!! BRICKSHELF MODERATORS DELETE THEM!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I have to leave right now and will be back by 10PM CST online. I will set tp the files somewhere that WILL NOT delete them. The earliest the files will be up is tomorrow (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: License Intent

(...) [snip] (...) I read the exact same clause and come to exactly the opposite conclusion. My reasoning is that because linking is something you do to code, not LDraw parts; the clause has no bearing to LDraw parts. Is my interpretation right, or (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Given that ldconfig.ldr is part of the LDraw parts library, I was referring to the color reference on the LDraw.org site (noted in another message). However, it might make sense to use the colors above, since they came directly from Lego, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>: (...) I wasn't brainstorming. I was expressing my opinion. I was expressing it as strongly as I thought was appropriate given how strongly I felt about it. I am not only concerned with myself about (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests

(...) What about using the standard ldlite views with the ancient -A ldraw command line option? See the ldlite documentation of ldraw.txt for details on -A. You can feed these to ldglite to quickly see which of the standard views look good for a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) of (...) I haven't been following this thread to closely, but uh, are you considering machines that are not running Windows. LdGLite 0.4 is due to be released real soon and should run pretty well on Linux and the Mac in addition to Windows. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available  [DAT]

I tried this: 0 SYNTH BEGIN RIBBED_HOSE 100 LDU 1 7 -174 -20 -36 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 LS00.DAT 1 7 -10 48 -6 0 1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 1 LS00.DAT 0 SYNTH END It is straight from the readme.txt file. It does not work... Saved it as tube.dat and put both this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Inline POV code in official parts?

(...) The LDraw POV project ((URL) was created with the intention of someday becoming the de-facto, if not the actual, official LDraw compatible POV repository. I'll admit that it has languished for sometime (it's been almost 4 years sine I (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

(...) I really should write a part 2.... Basically, it involves converting the model to povray (or whatever, blender even). If the conversion process retains the parent-child hierarchy, then you don't have to go into the converted code and 1) add (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

(...) Tom, Its great to hear from someone involved with one of the First teams! My ideas for LDraw and the teams would simply be for the kids to learn how to program their robot design into the computer to document its construction etc. LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.robotics)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Restart of LDA Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

(...) You mean LD4D and you or POV-Ray and you? (...) You really need to look at how POV-Ray does animation. It has all of this built in. I think one reason why animation is so hard is because L3P's output is overwhelming. It is not good for newbies (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) In this case, I say use the number stamped on the part. (...) Did we decide to move away from the xxxxPxx format? This sounds like a good reason to rethink that decision. Not that I expect this particular element to ever resurface in a (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>