 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 394
393  |  395
Subject:
Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:02:55 GMT

Hey everybody,

At BricksWest last weekend, Wayne Gramlich told me about this site:

http://www.artofillusion.org/

If you are heavily into Java, Wayne figures that it would take no more than
a week of code to have a Macintosh LDraw modeller written on top of this. Do
we have anyone out there willing to take a look?

Matt