 CAD / Development / 10598
Re: Inline POV code in official parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 00:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, James Reynolds wrote:
Why not make official POV-Ray Lego bricks and skip the whole LDraw to
POV-Ray conversion?

The LDraw POV project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ldrawpov/) was created
with the intention of someday becoming the de-facto, if not the actual, official
LDraw compatible POV repository.  I'll admit that it has languished for sometime
(it's been almost 4 years sine I registered it on Sourceforge) and I've done
little to promote it.  Maybe I was hoping for someone to take the reins from me.
There are files, including some macros for plate and brick creation, in the CVS
repository (http://ldrawpov.cvs.sourceforge.net/ldrawpov/LPov/) if you want to
peruse them.

-Orion