 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 281 – 300 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: DAT voting page up

Since I am not an LDraw part developer (although I did try my hand at one part), I will add my $0.02 to the fracas and be done with it. This outlook is based upon my knowledge of engineering documentation systems in the real world. With that said, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) that (...) possibility (...) question (...) great point.. and well thought-out... hmmmm... okay... so then as i see it we have two options.. #1 (my preference, since this is how we handle two halves of every hinge, wheel-tyre combo, etc.. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) I believe Osiris (my provider) is slightly cheaper. Well, that depends on how much space pair.com gives with its $6/mo accounts. Osiris gives 15mb for $5.00/month and one email address (additional $10/yr or something like that). Anyways, it (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

onyx wrote in message ... (...) library (...) possible... a (...) organize/search (...) Here you miss the point that some of us don't care a flip for TLG's nomemclature. TLG has its own reason for using it that doesn't make any sense for what we (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

Here are 5 ideas of mine (although I don't claim to be the first to have thought of them) for an upcoming LDraw/LEdit package, in what is most likely to be increasing order of difficulty to implement. 1) Support for a "virtual filesystem" such as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Organizing the Site Revamp

(...) If you want to do them all at once, you may want to wait until after the content has been decided and worked on and we've got a fairly stable new site. That's probably more productive than doing image-links first. (...) I'm not sure I'm on the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Organizing the Site Revamp

(...) Yeah, or major subidrectories. They can be put into: /download/ /gettingstarted (too long/cumbersome?) /tlg/ /links/ /contribute/ /credits/ /memorial/ (...) Probably. (...) Oops <blush> Thanks for the reminder, we can't forget who got us (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) Sorry, but hugin.risoe.dk is actually sys-323.risoe.dk (until last week it was another machine with another name). Hugin is just an alias. The HTTP daemon (aka "web server") I use can handle separate names as separate virtual servers. Play (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) hehe.. i can always count on you to be a pain, steve... :) every morning i come in here and check this thread and i can see everyone's point with equal value... i started in on this convo from the standpoint of "2 #16 parts, then aggregate (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: ldraw part update?

(...) That's on me. Sorry. Yes, it needs to be released soon. But there are a few issues that need to be resolved prior to a full release. It is possible that I will go ahead and release a partial update, and hold the few pieces that are causing (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) So _that's_ how you do it. I knew there had to be a better way. :) (...) Thanks, that makes sense to me. (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: ldraw part update?

which parts are causing problems? the yellow boat? (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: ldraw part update?

which parts are causing problems? the yellow boat? please release it with the parts that are ready and fix the ones that are problomatic later... i am espically wating for the spear to become official before i release my large collection of castle (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

Sometimes I really can't understand the exact point that people want to come up with those type of conclusions, because, simply checking out the prior examples of same kind, which are already implemented with the ongoing system, just show the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Organizing the Site Revamp

I need to know what areas of this site people will be expecting in the future or can possibly anticipate so I can make all the image links at one time if possible. This is because its a heck of a lot easier than going back and doing a new one like (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: ldraw part update?

(...) The boat is one. There are a few others. The good news is that the majority of the pieces will be released soon - tomorrow or Thursday. And that includes the spear. :-) Been working on it all evening - good thing this was a sucky night for (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36e52d27.5283445@lu...et.com>... (...) Not that I think this should affect the outcome of this discussion or anything, but there is at least one part that has a 7xxxx number stamped on it. The gold insectoid eye (i.e. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: What color are they really?

(...) I can't answer your question, because I don't have any of the snow-plows. But I can say that when I made those baseplates, color 10 was basically unassigned (I don't think a color-list had been added to the FAQ yet). It seemed like the right (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  My proposal for the orientation of new elements

My proposal for the standard orientation of all new elements being added to the parts catalog. LEdit/LDraw have a "standard" or "default" view that looks upon models/elements from the upper front left. The LEdit/LDraw axes are as follows in the (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

A few more ideas... 1. A little more rendering, so the parts look more realistic(not pov-ray quality, but so it looks great) 2. parts that automatically move(such as a continuosly waving hand on a mimifig) Basically, I'm trying to make this like (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

More:  Next Page >>