 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Okay, this thread is way too old and I feel that I owe an explanation for my tardiness. I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to a usable prototype; I hope I didn't set expectations too high. Lately, I've been heavily involved in (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org running correctly?

(...) I have been unable to get a response from the Web server, for most of the weekend, nor login to the server as a PT admin. I've mailed Jacob this morning. Shame, I was hoping to hit some of the "Need admin review" files. Chris (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org running correctly?

(...) It was up. :-) But then the power supply to the switch in the server room failed. :-( And then I took the machine off-line to insert the new disk. - Just to find out that the connectors on the disk and in the machine do not match. :-( The (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

(...) Oh, I wish I hadn't been unemployed. Then I would have been able to join! You lucky you. /Tore (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H6HDAr.Kn0@lugnet.com... (...) particular (...) around (...) Well, I just fiddled with info I got thanks to Lars Hassing, and the PovRay forums, so *that's* where ground (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Large LDraw/MPD Files?

(...) I meant basically what you just said. Ldglite doesn't create a new copy of the part each time it is used; LDView does. I do this for various reasons, but I believe that when I go back and revisit those reasons now with the advantage of (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Mac LDraw Viewer comments

(...) No, I didn't have back face culling turned on. Turning on BFC causes the window frames to disappear. Is this because LDViewer is making assumptions about the way the part files that may not be true? I just updated to 10.2.3, and that has (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer and L3P

(...) Please try the latest L3P, see (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi Jaco, If you could send me the DAT/LDR/MPD file I can examine it. Kevin kevin_clague@yahoo.com (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Ahui, If you entered your synthesis statements as comments in MLCAD, then they will not work. MLCAD comments are of the form "0 WRITE COMMENT", instead of "0 COMMENT". Edit the specifications using an editor and get rid of the "WRITE" command and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Jaco and Ahui, Please try the new lsynth. It provides working examples in an MPD file. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org down?

(...) Sort of. The HTTP and SSH daemons are off-line. The SMTP daemon is still on-line. Hopefully the problem will be solved tonight or tomorrow. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Ldraw Parts Files

(...) Optimist! But yes. I hope that the web server will be back on-line before seven o'clock (Copenhagen time), i.e. in about an hour. If not, it may be as late as tomorrow evening, before the web server is back on-line again. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

If I might ask a question... I see that this whole project is geared specificly toward Lego uses of the program. From my understanding, it will not be restricted to just Lego uses. Clone brands, as well as other things (there is a couple of block (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) This is more what I was considering... a way for those who may or may not have been authoring Lego Parts to get a chance to be on the standards body. After all, its possible, but unlikely that another use for the program could overshadow the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Moving LDraw.org permanently to Peeron?

(...) I'd be happy to mirror those files on the 3 web sites that I run : ) -JSM (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  LDraw -> EPS (Was: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available)

(...) No it isn't. Bitmaps with Z buffering are much easier. (...) It sounds like I should spend more time looking at the source code for LDGLite. (...) I'm really too busy to do any work on it now, but I wouldn't mind knowing where to look, if I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Moving LDraw.org permanently to Peeron?

(...) I think it's a good idea. I'm hoping Munin will be more stable now that it's been refreshed, but having a more accessible box is a very good thing. Steve (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Orange in LDraw

(...) I personally prefer 484 over both 25 & 462, although this may be an optical trick (brain sees a progression, and logically picks the middle color as the correct color). But 462 is defintely too yellowish. John P.S. I FTXed Orion's message. (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com)

(...) Since no software can handle the file right now, I suggest the format is changed into: 0 COLORDEF color name edgecolor r g b dr dg db material COLORDEF in stead of COLOR to avoid confusion with ldlite COLOR. For edgecolor you can also use (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

More:  Next Page >>