 Events / 717
Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Reprinted from http://www.ldraw.org/news/2002-09-30-legoworld-announce

LDraw.org volunteers will be hosting a booth at LEGO WORLD 2002, to
introduce the public to the LDraw system of 3D CAD tools. The area will
contain a hands-on computer lab for event guests to gain firsthand
experience, a classroom area with a projector for on-screen presentations,
and an information table. LEGO WORLD will be held October 18-22 at the
IJsselhallen convention center in Zwolle, Netherlands. Visit
http://www.legoworld.nl/ for details (Dutch language only).

Oh, I wish I hadn't been unemployed. Then I would have been able to join!
You lucky you.

/Tore