 Events / 712
Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 00:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.events, Stefan van Zwam writes:
Sounds great! I'll certainly drop by, might learn something new :) I'm
particularly interested in POV rendering and animation. Will there be
information on this, or will you only show the model construction process?

Oh, I'll be there as well, demonstrating stop-motion animation.

Stefan.

Hi Stefan -
Nothing that I know of on animation.  We're doing basic stuff for the
general public.  I have no POV animation experience myself, but you might
want to try asking around the Bouwsteen to see if any members have?  You can
check out the animation tutorials by Ahui Herrera on LDraw.org at
www.ldraw.org/reference/tutorials/

Hope this helps.

-Tim