Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:23:26 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> skrev i meddelandet

Actually the render is pretty much entirely thanks to this thread
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1398&t=i&v=a) and this post in • particular
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1482), although I did have to play • around
with the settings to get something I liked, so I guess Anders Isaksson
deserves some credit also.

Well, I just fiddled with info I got thanks to Lars Hassing, and the PovRay
forums, so *that's* where ground credit should go!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm