 Announcements / 1869
1868  |  1870
Subject:
ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 04:33:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

And the winners are;

MOTM - Allister McLaren for his Technic Trike. A very clean and simple
model, well thought out minimalist design.

SOTM - James P. Hilton for his untitled boat/trailer scene. Very imaginative
insertion of a model into a street scene.

Voting is up and running for next month:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

-- Terry K --