 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 367
Re: LDRAW Viewer and L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 23:48:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:
I just noticed that L3P and LDRAW Viewer do not play well together.
Running an LDRAW Viewer file through L3P produces a ".pov" file that
contains only 1 black brick. On a hunch, I ran the LDRAW Viewer file
through BBEdit and saved the file with Unix style line endings. Saving
the file with Unix line endings fixed the problem.

I have bumped into the Unix vs Mac line endings elsewhere (actually with
parts file for LDGLite come to think of it) and it a very annoying
problem associated with the mixed Unix/Macintosh environment that OS X
has given us.

Please try the latest L3P, see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/mac/?n=325
/Lars