 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 368
367  |  369
Subject:
Adding creator and file types to L3P output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 05:48:01 GMT

Well, I got tired of opening files with BBEdit and setting the file type
to text, so I hacked (and I really mean hacked) together a little
Droplet (an AppleScript application that is drag and drop aware) to
convert the creator and file types to "POV3" and "TEXT" respectively.
After adding the file and creator types, the droplet double clicks the
file and opens it in POV-Ray.

It is here

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/droplet.htm

Chris