Re: Moving LDraw.org permanently to Peeron?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

What does people think about moving LDraw.org permanently to
Peeron?

I think it's a good idea.  I'm hoping Munin will be more stable now that
it's been refreshed, but having a more accessible box is a very good
thing.

Steve